1. The information posted on the pages of this site (hereinafter referred to as the Site) is intended for the free familiarization of users with the issues that may be of interest to them.
2. All information is provided "as is" without warranty of completeness or timeliness or other express or implied warranties. Access to, and use of, the Site is at your sole discretion and risk.
The administration of the site makes every effort to provide users with accurate and reliable information, but at the same time does not exclude the possibility of errors.
4. The site content is provided freely as an act of good faith, on an "as is" basis, without entering into any agreement or contract between you, the users of this site, the Administration, the owners of the servers on which it is housed, or anyone else, in any way connected with this or related projects, which [the contract] may be subject to a direct claim.
5. The Administration does not make any representations or warranties with respect to the Site and its Content, including, without limitation, the timeliness, relevance, accuracy, completeness, reliability, availability or fitness for any particular purpose of the Site and the Content, that the use of the Site will be error-free, safe and uninterrupted, that the Administration will correct any errors, or that the Site will be free from viruses or other malicious code, and that the Content and the Site do not violate the rights of third parties
6. Some links on this Site lead to resources located on third-party sites. These links are placed for the convenience of users and do not mean that the Administration approves the content of other sites. Moreover, the Site Administration is not responsible for the availability of these resources and their content. This statement applies to all links provided on the Site and materials of all websites accessible through banners and links on the website.
7. It is not the responsibility of the Administration to control the legality or illegality of the transmitted information (any, including, but not limited to, information transmitted between users, internal forwarding information in the form of various links, texts or archives), to determine the ownership or legality of the transfer, receipt or use of this information.
8. The Administration takes reasonable measures to ensure the accuracy, relevance and appropriateness of the Content, but it does not accept responsibility for the actions of individuals or entities, directly or otherwise implemented on the basis of the information available on or obtained through the Site, as provided by the Administration, and the third parties.
9. In accordance with applicable law, the Administration disclaims any representations and warranties, the granting of which may otherwise be implied, and disclaims liability with respect to the Site, the Content and their use. Under no circumstances will the Site Administration will not be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages arising from any use of the information on this site or on any other site to which a hyperlink from the Site, the occurrence of dependence, loss of productivity, loss of employment or termination of labor, as well as the dismissal of educational institutions, for any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or data in your information
10. Only the advertiser is responsible for advertising on the Site. The site specifically advises that it does not guarantee the possibility of the purchase or use of any goods or services at prices and / or under the conditions specified in the advertising blocks (texts, banners). You agree that the Site is not responsible for any consequences (including any damages) arising from any relationship with advertisers.
11. The site provides the opportunity for users to publish comments on published materials. The site does not bear any responsibility for the content of comments and the accuracy of information published in them, also, the Site is not responsible for any recommendations or opinions that may be contained in the comments. Moreover, because the Internet does not provide complete protection for your information, the Site is not responsible for information sent over the Internet.
By sending materials to the Site, the sending party warrants and represents that it owns the copyright in these materials, has received permission to publish from the copyright holder, or that these materials are in the public domain and are posted in accordance with the law or the requirements of the original. The sending party also warrants and represents that the recipient has the full and unrestricted right to send these materials and that such sending does not infringe on anyone's rights or legitimate interests.
14. The Administration reserves the right to make changes without notice to users. Also, the Administration is not responsible for changing, editing or deleting any information you have added to the Site or other related projects.
15. The Administration has the right to deny access to the Site to any User or group of Users without explaining the reasons for its actions and prior notice.
16. The Administration has the right to change or delete links to information, graphics, audio and other data posted by Users on the Site, without prior notice and explanation of their actions.
17. Any trademarks, signs and names of products, services and organizations, design rights, copyright and related rights, which are mentioned, used or cited in the pages of the Website belong to their legal owners and their use here does not entitle you to any other use. Unless otherwise indicated, the pages of this Site are in no way connected with the rights holders, and nobody but the right holder can dispose of the rights to use materials that are protected by copyright. You are responsible for your use of these and similar materials.
18. Reading, distributing or modifying the information on this site may violate the laws of the country in which you are viewing this site.
19. The User agrees that all possible disputes will be resolved under Russian law.
20. The User agrees that the rules and laws on the protection of consumer rights may not be applicable to their use of the Site, as it does not provide paid services, including information and consulting.
21. Inaction on the part of the Administration in the case of a violation of the User or a group of Users of the User Agreement does not deprive the Administration to take appropriate action to protect the interests of the Site later.
22. All rights to the materials on this Site are protected by the laws of the Russian Federation, including copyright and related rights.
23. The page layout, logo, graphics and drawings on this Site are protected by copyright.
24. If, under applicable laws, any terms are deemed invalid, the remaining terms shall remain in full force and effect.
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of the "Disclaimer" and the established Policies and accept all liability that may be incurred by you.
The Website Administration has the right to make changes to the Rules at any time, which will take effect immediately. Continued use of the Site after the changes are made means your automatic consent to comply with the new rules.